Hello everybody, and welcome back! Sorry to push the update back without notice, but a shortage of time this week really cut into the editing process. It’s a long story, but after careful consideration, What Happened This Week will now be uploaded every Sunday instead of Saturday. Again, my apologies. With that said, let’s get to the news:
- Zynga buys out yet another indie developer, then tries to bribe tax cuts out of San Francisco. Where have I seen this behavior before…
- Blizzard moves its MMO veterans to other projects. Negative projections may be premature, but a decade is a long time.
- Microsoft has something big coming up for 2015. Let the Xbox 720 speculation begin!
- BioWare: Our romances are for everyone, not just straight men. But don’t misunderstand, they are quite angsty.
- AT&T rolls out bandwidth caps in May, invests in a doom fortress, and hires a short man with a bladed hat.
- Portable gaming news, Metacritic rating people, and more!