Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, the Vita redux of Hyperdimension Neptunia, will be available in both retail and digital versions for North America when it launches this summer. The European release, also planned for this summer, will be digital only. Idea Factory also opened the game’s official site, which can be found over yonder.
Idea Factory has announced that Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 has been confirmed for North American and European releases. A PS Vita redux of the origional PS3 version, the title is loosely set for a summer release and will feature both English and Japanese audio.
People of the internet, how’s it going today? Got plenty going on this week:
- Hyperdimension Neptunia looks less weird than advertised.
- Dragon Age 2‘s demo will hit the million downloads, not that it matters for the bonuses.
- Social network gaming versus traditional development: who will inspire more premature conclusions?
- China steals Japan’s spot as the #2 economy in the world, but on closer inspection there’s far more to the story.
- Sony “not deliberating” a PS4, a man gets stabbed over a text message typo, knock-offs, torrents, and reboots.
Continue reading ‘What Happened This Week – China Declines Japan’s Friend Request’ »
By way of press release, NIS America announced that Hyperdimension Neptunia is available at US retailers today. You may recall that Neptunia, a PS3 RPG, focuses on game companies and consoles embodied as robots and cute girls that do battle in the world of Gamindustri, presumably letting players relive their fondest memories of console rivalry.
Neptunia‘s Premium Edition comes with a hardcover art book, and those in the mood for further mind-bending moe mashups can check out the official site this-a-way.
In a recent press release, NIS America revealed an interesting new addition to their lineup, care of developer Idea Factory: Hyperdimension Neptunia, a game about game consoles and companies personified as cute girls and robots that fight each other. You take the role of Neptune, seeking to rescue the captive Histoire and save the world of Gamindustri from the machinations of Arfoire.
Take a moment for all that to sink in. Ready? Okay, moving on. Neptunia is bound for the PS3, and players bent on some console-tan action can get started by Spring of 2011.