Square Enix has released another trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix, this one showing off some of the worlds featured in Birth by Sleep Final Mix: Castle of Dreams, Deep Space, Olympus Coliseum, and Enchanted Dominion. View the trailer for yourself here.
As a reminder, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix hits the PS3 on December 2 in North America, followed by the European release on December 5.
Square Enix has revealed the titles it will be showcasing at the upcoming Gamescom. On Consoles and PC, the titles include Final Fantasy XIV, Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix, Lara Croft and the Temple of Orisis, and Nosgoth. For handhelds and mobile, the list is Dragon Quest IV, Dragon Quest VIII, and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.
Gamescom will run from August 13 to 17.
Square Enix has announced that preorders for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix will be upgraded to the Limited Edition for no additional charge, which adds a collectible Disney pin featuring Sora and Mickey Mouse. As a reminder, the 2.5 Remix includes the final mix versions of Kingdom Hearts II and Birth By Sleep, along with cutscenes from Re:coded.
Square Enix announced that the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix will hit North America on December 2, with the European release planned for December 5. The HD redux includes the Final Mix versions of Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, along with cinematics from Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded, and the price has been set at $39.99.
In a recent interview with Famitsu, series director Tetsuya Nomura revealed a few choice tidbits about both Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix and Kingdom Hearts 3. Of particular note are the following:
- Kingdom Hearts 3 and the 2.5 Remix are being developed simultaneously by the Osaka team.
- Nomura has begun writing and editing for Kingdom Hearts 3.
- The team behind the 1.5 Remix is handling 2.5, and the process is moving quicker with the HD conversion system already in place.
- Re: Coded is not as long as 358/2 Days, though some of the events of Disney Worlds will have new representations. New voices are also being added.
- Scenes from Re: Coded tie into Dream Drop Distance.