Good to see you folks again! Been an interesting week of big-name personalities competing for air time, and a few surprising announcements to boot. Let’s break it down:
- Japanese companies react to the earthquake, and the politics of nuclear power.
- When selectively quoted, Reggie and Nintendo look down on indie developers. Context is one mean mother, huh?
- Peter Molyneux joins the BAFTA Fellowship, admits he may have made up features to the press. Say it ain’t so, Peter.
- NPD revises electronic sales tracking, EA/Activision claim with a straight face that digital distribution is a key part of their revenue.
- Mass Effect 2: Arrival announced. How will we carry over our precious record of face-punching into Mass Effect 3?
- Ubisoft contracts research firm to poll on hypothetical NGP prices, and shows up to the music game scene wondering where everybody went.
- River City Ransom 2 is announced. Barf!