The weekend ain’t over just yet! Although I’ll be glad when it is, and I can leave the stench of disappointing football behind me. Why, Cutler, why did you have to leave us when you were finally doing good?! Giants, why did you have to let Green Bay win again?! It just ain’t fair, man.
Oh right, I should probably talk about the news. In today’s episode:
- Nintendo finally deigns to release Xenosaga on this side of the pond. Next up: The Last Story and Pandora’s Tower, AKA “That third one I keep forgetting.”
- Gamestop reveals the price of Vita memory cards, prompting an outcry. Sony tries to reassure people by restating that they’ve learned little from the PSP’s launch.
- Electronic Arts plans to put action-horror game Dead Space into an FPS, a space shooter, and an Uncharted-a-like. Also in the works: collectable card game, rhythm game, and multiplayer. And speaking of multiplayer…
- …rumor has it that Dragon Age 3 may join Mass Effect 3 in that regard, likely some kind of battle arena. My question: how many hats are involved?
- Tetris on iOS will feature a subscription service. Is any comment really necessary on this? God, I hope not.
- GamePro dies and goes down the tubes. We shall forever remember its sage advice – its tips, if you were – given from the pros themselves.
- AMD gets out of the PC processor market to focus on mobiles, I turned 30 this week, and more!