Amidst a new batch of screenshots, Atlus revealed further information about the upcoming 3DS remake of Devil Summoner. Of note are the following:
- Players can switch between the original and new opening animations.
- Loading times are cut down, framerate has improved, and command inputs have quicker response time.
- Full voice acting can be toggled.
- A new demon, Nemecchi, can be upgraded via Devil Souls, which are acquired from others through the street pass.
- A trailer for Shin Megami Tensei IV will be included with Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers.