People of the internet, how’s it going today? Got plenty going on this week:
- Hyperdimension Neptunia looks less weird than advertised.
- Dragon Age 2‘s demo will hit the million downloads, not that it matters for the bonuses.
- Social network gaming versus traditional development: who will inspire more premature conclusions?
- China steals Japan’s spot as the #2 economy in the world, but on closer inspection there’s far more to the story.
- Sony “not deliberating” a PS4, a man gets stabbed over a text message typo, knock-offs, torrents, and reboots.