Happy Easter, folks! The news doesn’t take holidays, however, so here’s what’s new and exciting:
- A reading from the Book of Royko: the proper way to deal with a hangover. Sony is gonna need this. And speaking of which…
- Sony’s PSN shutdown continues for as-yet unexplained reasons. Valve cannot possibly be amused by this.
- Ironically, the PSP Go quietly slips out the back during this same time. With the PSN down, it shall not be missed.
- More Wii 2 specs: screens on controllers, Radeon hardware in the box, and a potential price range. And the crowd falls silent.
- Very Serious People say Nintendo is doooooooomed! because it doesn’t sell games for $0.99. Yeah, I’m not seeing it either.
- Obsidian lays off a few New Vegas personnel. Speculation abounds on what this means and what Obsidian does best. Hint: more Bethsidian Fallout please.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution devs respond to fans, the ESRB launches a machine to do their job for them, and so much more!