There’s a mouthful for you. Hello, me good smilin’ friends! In today’s thrilling episode:
- Xenogears arrives on PSN, nostalgia ensues.
- Name your kid Dovahkiin, get free Bethesda games: madness, or radness? Probably madness. Although…
- Atlus tops Japanese sales charts, is probably fun to hang out with on the weekends.
- Vietnam begins banning online gaming between 10pm and 8am. Now who’s lost in fantasy?
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution personal media blackout begins now, and will last until I have to index more about the game.
- PSP price drop, Unreal Engine 3 on the NGP, and Ubisoft’s Beyond Good & Evil proposition.