Bio: BlueMistress


Posts by BlueMistress

Click for all reviews by BlueMistress

Final Fantasy Versus XIII Protagonists Introduced

Sunday, November 2nd, 2008 by | Posted in Game News

Final Fantasy usually boasts some pretty unique character names, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII is no different. Two new protagonist characters have been revealed: one male by the name of Noctis Lucis Caelum, and a female, Stella Nox Fleuret. The beautiful pair seem to have the ability to see light in a world where light is forbidden. Stella even seems to boost her power when she uses her light-seeing skills.

Source: The Magic Box

Final Fantasy Agito XIII Plot Pieces and Battle Info

Sunday, November 2nd, 2008 by | Posted in Game News

New information on Final Fantasy Agito XIII has surfaced. The world is guarded by four gods, Red Sparrow Suzaku, Blue Dragon Seiryu, White Tiger Byakko and Black Turtle Genbu, who oversee the four main continents. The storyline follows a group of students who have formed a rebellion against invading armies. The game features a real time battle system, and boasts a summoning card system, in which you collect cards to summon popular and familiar creatures to fight for you, such as Odin. Up to three players can connect and play via ad-hoc (local wireless) and infrastructure (wi-fi) mode.

Source: The Magic Box

Kingdom Hearts Character Names Revealed

Sunday, November 2nd, 2008 by | Posted in Game News

A few tidbits of information have been released on the upcoming PSP and DS versions of Kingdom Hearts. Three keyblade apprentice characters by the names of Ventus, Terra and Aqua will each have independent scenarios in the PSP version, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, a prequel to Kingdom Hearts. The DS version, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, a story following the character of Roxas during Sora’s slumber between Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2, introduces Xion, the mysterious fourteenth member of Organization XIII and female keyblade wielder.

Source: The Magic Box

Introducing… Me

Tuesday, October 28th, 2008 by | Posted in Site News

Hello everyone!

Please allow me to introduce myself as the newest fresh-faced newsie to join the RandomNPC team. My name is Jody Williams, and I live in Toronto, Ontario. I’m currently a new stay-at-home mommy with a three-month-old future gaming baby boy. 99% of my time is consumed by motherly duties, but I’m looking forward to sharing my remaining 1% with you lovely readers.